Digital Signage for Government
Manageable Foundation for Your Digital Signage Network
UCView's digital signage solutions is perfect for government installations where effective public interaction must be adaptable and fiscally responsible. Digital signage increases awareness and efficiency, provides information, and inspires action for civil causes, with minimal cost and maintenance outlays. Government institutions realize the power and benefits of digital signage products, and governments worldwide use digital signage for meetings, events, employee messaging, public information, emergency alerts and even training. Digital signage technology can help government agencies and non-government organizations (NGOs) effectively and efficiently improve communication with citizens in their facilities. Digital signage installations are already showing clear results, such as events schedules in libraries and museums, or promoting government-sponsored events. Public displays can deliver new messages, services, opportunities, bulletins, and advisories - in one language or many.
Some examples :
- Present a digital signage "bulletin board" in local libraries to promote events and announce new materials and service
- Use small screen outside an information booth to provide after-hours information to reduce staff costs.
- Use of audio/video commercials, images, Flash, PowerPoint presentations or other dynamic media solutions to drive
customers to your C-store, car wash, or QSR.
- Educate, entertain, and inform citizens waiting in long lines at busy locations such as the DMV and Social Security Admin
istration offices, local courthouses, and public transit stands.
- Post a dynamic directory next to an elevator or foyer, changing content as needed for various times and conditions during
the day. Provide directions to various areas of large installations or greet a group for specific events.
- Deliver inspirational messages, holiday notices, news, and weather as well as event information to public service
employees and administrators. Vary information by department need with a few keystrokes, even while away from the
- Save money on costly print media changes with digital signage that can be updated or altered with a few mouse clicks.