Digital signage enables a retailer to control and display their messages quickly and effectively
Spend your money on products, not exposureManageable Foundation for digital signage network
With rising costs and more competition, retailers are learning that digital signage is the go-to way to communicate with and advertise to their customers. Instead of making large, recurring investment in static print ads, point-of-sale (POS) displays - along with their associated physical wear and personnel time), a small initial investment in a UCView Digital Signage solution gives you greater content control and flexibility for less total cost of operation (TCO).
Bright screens, eye-popping graphics and dynamic content makes the UCView digital signage system more dramatic and effective than print media, and gives you many options to easily improve and expand your content:
- Improve profits by promoting and pointing your
customers to your highest-margin products.
- Get your customers to purchase more by showing
relevant information about your products or services at the point of
selection, when the products are right in front of them.
- Use carefully created content to generate more
- Post calendars of upcoming sales and special
- Quickly change promotions to take advantage of
unexpected opportunities without the fuss, expense and time lag of
making new print media. Schedule seasonal, holiday and other
date-sensitive promotions and advertising for one monitor or your whole
- Use digital signage "play lists" to tailor your
ad campaigns by schedule, location or both.
- Deliver product messages with PowerPoint
presentations or Flash media files through the UCView system's ability
to use multiple image and audio formats.
- Eliminate traditional costs associated with
multiple advertising campaigns and still create unique, comprehensive
market focus for each outlet or each region.
- Sell advertising space to vendors and related third parties to recoup your investment faster and create additional revenue streams. Place digital signage where third party products are located and cash in even more.