Spend your money on product, not exposure
Manageable Foundation for Your Digital Signage Network
With rising costs and more competition, retailers are learning that digital signage is the go-to way to communicate with and advertise to their customers. Instead of making large, recurring investment in static print ads, point-of-sale (POS) displays - along with their associated physical wear and personnel time), a small initial investment in a UCView Digital Signage solution gives you greater content control and flexibility for less total cost of operation (TCO). Bright screens, eye-popping graphics and dynamic content makes the UCView digital signage system more dramatic and effective than print media, and gives you many options to easily improve and expand your content:
- Improve profits by promoting and pointing your customers to your highest-margin products.
- Get your customers to purchase more by showing relevant information about your products or services at the
point of selection, when the products are right in front of them.
- Use carefully created content to generate more impulse buying.
- Post calendars of upcoming sales and special promotions.
- Quickly change promotions to take advantage of unexpected opportunities without the fuss, expense and time lag
of making new print media. Schedule seasonal, holiday and other date-sensitive promotions and advertising for
one monitor or your whole network.
- Use digital signage "playlists" to tailor your ad campaigns by schedule, location or both.
- Deliver product messages with PowerPoint presentations or Flash media files through the UCView system's ability
to use multiple image and audio formats.
- Eliminate traditional costs associated with multiple advertising campaigns and still create unique, comprehensive
market focus for each outlet or each region.
- Sell advertising space to vendors and related third parties to recoup your investment faster and create additional
revenue streams. Place digital signage where third party products are located and cash in even more.