The supermarket industry was one of the first to recognize the potential of digital signage and adopt the technology. Also referred to as point-of-sale signage, the high impact media delivered through digital displays in supermarkets has helped boost sales, as well as improve customers’ shopping experiences.
Increase sales: by bringing current deals and on-going promotions to the customers’ attention. Targeted advertisements also increase impulse buying and improves sales of high-margin product. Point the customers to the product's location to further increase the likelihood of a sale.
Generate additional revenue from ad sales. In-store exposure leads to significant boosts in sales and solidifies a brand’s presence. National brands may seek to supplement their existing ad campaigns. Local brands may be interested in promoting their products, services, or sponsorships. Supermarkets are one of the best-suited networks to narrowcast messages to a local audience, which makes them extremely valuable venues for advertising.
Build customer loyalty by improving their shopping experience in your store. Digital screens can offer a lot of potential in helping make the shopping experience more pleasant and memorable.
· Minimize perceived wait time in check-out lines with engaging content
· Introduce shoppers to new recipes and how-to info to help improve customers' satisfaction
· Allow customers to locate desired foods and services quickly with a quick look-up
· Run text-to-screen content to engage your shoppers with your brand and/or location
· Provide local news, weather, and traffic reports for shoppers’ convenience
Reduce costs by avoiding print material for in-store signage. Digital signage campaigns are also much more readily-available. They can be created and deployed in just minutes, a stark contrast to the days-long wait for print material to be designed, created, and delivered.
Contact us to learn more about our supermarket and convenience store solutions.