What is Digital Signage?
Digital signage is a network of digital displays that can be controlled electronically using a smartphone, Wi-Fi or standard TCP-IP network, allowing you to change the content remotely on any display on your network. Digital signage advertising is a form of out-of-home advertising in which content and messages are displayed on digital signs with a common goal of delivering targeted messages to specific locations at specific times.
- Change the content remotely on any display on your network
- Show customized multimedia messages such as video, animation, text, web pages or even live TV
- Create and deliver targeted messages that affect, inform, educate and motivate your audiences when and where it matters most
- Enables you to remotely change content on any display in your network
Digital Signage Solution By UCView
UCView White Paper
Digital signage screens are popping up everywhere, helping companies and businesses to deliver information to their customers or audience when and where it matters the most. Whether it's at the supermarket, bank, university, or corporate office, digital signs use dynamic content video, Flash, text, and graphics to draw attention and deliver a message.
UCView Media offers a complete suite of digital signage solutions. We offer software and hardware solutions that allow for you to take advantage of our powerful technology. Deliver information to your market segment with a single screen in one location or to thousands of screens worldwide using UCView's software as a service (SaaS) or ViewEdge digital signage server solutions. UCView also offers an optimal standalone SignEdge media player. This all-in-one hardware and software device enables for you to quickly create content and manage your ads with only minimal maintenance.
The UCView System delivers up-to-the-minute digital content via smartphone, Wi-Fi or TCP/IP networks, and enables display owners to easily and flexibly manage, schedule and deliver their content. An optional advertising module even lets advertisers log in, manage, schedule and control their advertising campaigns. UCView digital signage solutions work in almost any media environment, including billboards, dynamic, narrowcasting, DOOH (Digital-Out-of-Home), out-of-home media networks, education signage, employee TV, captive audience networks, and corporate communications.
- Centralized server controls your digital distribution.
- Reliable and robust technology for fast delivery and continuous operation.
- Add as many displays as you need, when you need them.
- Enable local administrators for each location or give advertisers login authorities to schedule and manage their own regional or local ad campaigns.
- Secure infrastructure ensures delivery of certified content.
- Connect from anywhere using a simple browser.
- A non-intrusive and small digital signage player can be attached to the back of a monitor and use wireless connectivity to eliminate cabling and associated IT interaction.
- Smart digital signage player includes a direct connection to the Inter net, eliminating the need for a local access point.
- Use your own PC as a media player.*
- Manage your digital content distribution from a web-based, centralized management console using any web browser.>
- Modular and scalable infrastructure allows you grow from one location to thousands quickly and easily.
- Delegate access, enabling multiple administrators and advertisers to log on. Advertising affiliates can schedule and manage their own ad campaigns.
- Control advertiser content by blocking or permitting ad campaigns.
- Reach your target audience by delivering separate schedules for each display, optimizing exposure of key information when it's most influential.
- Deliver rich media including: Multiple video formats, Flash media & presentations, PowerPoint presentations, multiple audio formats, RSS feeds, slide shows and many other popular media formats.