Digital signs with a common goal of delivering targeted messages to specific locations at specific times
What is Digital Signage?
Digital signage is a network of digital displays that can be controlled electronically using a Cellular, Wi-Fi or standard TCP-IP network, allowing you to change the content remotely on any display on your network. Digital signage advertising is a form of out-of-home advertising in which content and messages are displayed on digital signs with a common goal of delivering targeted messages to specific locations at specific times.
- Change the content remotely on
any display on your network
- Show customized multimedia messages such as
video, animation, text, web pages or even live TV
- Create and deliver targeted
messages that affect, inform, educate and motivate your audiences when
and where it matters most
- Enable you to remotely change content on any display in your network
Digital Signage Solution By UCViewUCView White Paper
Digital signage screens are popping up everywhere, helping companies and businesses to deliver information to their customers or audience when and where it matters the most. Whether
it's at the supermarket, bank, university, or corporate office, digital signs use dynamic content video, Flash, text, and graphics to draw attention and deliver a message.
UCView Media offers a complete suite of digital signage solutions. We offer software and hardware solutions that allow for you to take advantage of our powerful technology. Deliver information to your market
segment with a single screen in one location or to thousands of screens worldwide using UCView's software as a service(SaaS) or ViewEdge digital signage server solutions.
The UCView System delivers up-to-the-minute digital content over cellular wireless, Wi-Fi or TCP/IP networks, and enables display owners to easily and flexibly manage, schedule and
deliver their content. An optional advertising module even lets advertisers login, manage, schedule and control their advertising campaigns. UCView digital signage solutions work in almost
any media environment, including electronic billboards, dynamic, narrowcasting, DOOH (Digital-Out-of-Home), out-of-home media networks, education signage, employee TV, captive
audience networks, electronic boards and corporate communications.
- Centralized server controls your digital
- Reliable and robust technology for fast
delivery and continuous operation.
- Add as many displays as you need, when
you need them.
- Enable local administrators for each
location or give advertisers login authorities to schedule and
manage their own regional or local ad campaigns.
- Secure infrastructure ensures delivery of
- Connect from anywhere using a simple
- A non-intrusive and small digital signage player can be
attached to the back of a monitor and use wireless connectivity to
eliminate cabling and associated IT interaction.
- Smart digital signage player includes a direct connection to the Internet, eliminating the need for
a local access point.
- Use your own PC as a media player.*
- Manage your digital content distribution
from a web-based, centralized management console using any web
- Modular and scalable infrastructure
allows you grow from one location to thousands quickly and easily.
- Delegate access, enabling multiple
administrators and advertisers to log on. Advertising affiliates
can schedule and manage their own ad campaigns.
- Control advertiser content by blocking or
permitting ad campaigns.
- Reach your target audience by delivering
separate schedules for each display, optimizing exposure of key
information when it's most influential.
- Deliver rich media including: Multiple video formats, Flash media & presentations, PowerPoint presentations, multiple audio formats, RSS feeds, slide shows and many other popular media formats.