UCView Media Inc.
Our company's mission is to enable the business convergence of digital display owners, advertisers and
consumers. Join the team of our dynamic and rapidly growing company. Our current open positions are in the
UCView's Digital Signage Solutions
Sales people with advertising sales experience needed for an exceptionally rewarding career. Must be
self-proficient, motivated and well presented. Candidates with their own client list and those who are
bilingual are strongly encouraged to apply .To inquire, please send your résumé to email@example.com. UCView
is in the business of making money for our customers. Our solutions provide our clients with great
satisfaction and the subsequent financial and personal success in turn provides our management team and
employees satisfaction with their work.
Our Hiring Process
If you are thinking about applying, this page will answer many of your questions about the process.
- Applying specifically for one or more positions ensures prompt review and consideration because your résumé
is sent within hours to the recruiter responsible for that position. Submitting your résumé either online or
through other means will be acknowledged with an e-mail. Your profile and your resume will remain active in
our system - which is regularly searched by UCView's personnel - so you may be considered for future
openings that match your qualifications. However, on request, we will quickly remove your application from
- From the time we receive your application to when the hiring decision is made, our employment process can
take from one week to three months. Because the timing can be unpredictable, you should let your HR
recruiter know about any factors affecting your availability. If you have questions prior to being contacted
by HR, you can use the "contact us" link at the bottom of our Web page.
- A designated recruiter reviews the qualifications of all candidates seeking consideration for a position and
forwards the resumes of the most appropriately qualified candidates to the hiring manager. The hiring
manager selects the candidates to be interviewed.
- To help align your interests with our opportunities, a UCView representative may call you to ask for
additional information, such as: depth of technical/professional knowledge, availability for interviews,
interest in relocation, salary expectations, etc.
Scheduling an interview
- When a hiring manager asks to meet you, an HR representative will call to arrange a time for you to visit
our offices. If you live far from our facilities, we will make travel arrangements for you. If there's time
before your visit, we will send you an information packet, which will include detailed directions and an
official employment application to complete and bring with you.
- When you arrive for your interview, an HR representative will greet you, discuss your application, explain
the schedule for your visit and answer any questions. Different departments have different practices, but
you can expect to have two to four individual meetings with department representatives. You will have the
chance to share your detailed qualifications and learn more about UCView and our work. In some cases, you
may be asked in advance to prepare and deliver a brief presentation. Sometimes we need to ask a candidate
back for additional interviews before making a final decision.
- If we're considering you for a job offer, we will conduct a background check that covers your employment
history, references, educational qualifications, etc. (When you apply we ask you to sign a form authorizing
this check). If no adverse information is reported during the check - which typically takes three to five
days - we will proceed to make an offer.
- If you're selected for the position and the background check is satisfactory an HR representative will
convey a formal offer. The offer package will include starting salary and a summary of benefits and
estimated UCView contributions to their costs. Normally we expect a decision to this offer within one week.
Hire and orientation
- After you accept the offer we will discuss and determine your start date. New employees generally start on
Mondays and we hold orientation sessions every Monday except in late December and on any federal holiday
observed by UCView.