UCView Media Warranty, Returns and Shipping Policies
UCView Products Warranty
UCView products are under normal use and service for (1) year Manufacture Warranty. All warranty periods for products from UCView start from UCView's shipment date to an Authorized Distributor or End User. UCView Media at our sole discretion, repair or replace, without charge, a product determined to be defective under the terms of this warranty. The repaired or replaced product is warranted for the term balance of the original warranty.
Governing Law;All Sales made in Los Angeles California
These terms and any sale hereunder will be governed by the laws of the state of California, without regard to conflicts of laws rules, regardless of the location of the customer. Any dispute, action or litigation must be brought in Los Angeles, California and customer consents to the jurisdiction of the federal and state courts located in Los Angeles, California, submits to jurisdiction there, and waives the right to change venue.Customer hereby agrees that such venue is appropriate and that UCview's agreement to sell and deliver products to the customer is dependent on this provision.
- 1 Use with incompatible products.
- 2 Damage resulting from service (including upgrades and expansions) performed by anyone not previously authorized by UCView Media.
- 3 Damage caused by accident, abuse, misuse, flood, fire, earthquake, lightning, power surges or other external causes.
- 4 Damage caused by operating the product outside the permitted or intended uses as described by UCView Media.
- 5 Any product or part that has been modified without prior, written permission of UCView Media.
Return for refund within: non-refundable Return for replacement within: non-replaceable UCView does not offer any express warranties. However, many of the products available through UCview are covered by Manufacturers' Warranties. If a product is covered by a manufacturer's warranty, it will be stated on that product's web page. Manufacturers' warranty details are typically available at the manufacturer's website; click Contact Manufacturers to see a list of the manufacturers whose items we carry. Detailed manufacturer warranty information can also be obtained for free by contacting our Customer Service department. Please note that products in this category are non-refundable unless otherwise indicated.
Refund and Payment Options
UCView.com /UCView Media Inc offers you a 30-day money back guarantee on all uninstalled, undamaged products. If, for any reason, you are not satisfied with your product, notify us by phone at 818-772-8255 and we will immediately issue a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) Number. You can download the RMA Form in PDF or Excel format fill in the details and fax it to (818) 772-7901.
Return for refund within: 30 days
Return for replacement within: 30 days
Restocking Fee: Yes
All of the products found on the UCView.com Store come with a complete 30-day Money Back Guarantee, less shipping and handling. If you are not completely satisfied with any purchased product for any reason, you can return it for a refund. Please check out our Return Policy for complete details and instructions.
For your convenience, UCView Media will accept VISA, MasterCard, American Express, and Discover. Your credit card is billed/credited at the time the order is placed, except in the cases noted under Mis-shipment, Returns for Defective Products, or Returns for Non-Defective Products. There is no surcharge for using your credit card to make purchases with UCView Media. Please be sure to provide your exact billing address and daytime telephone number, which your credit card issuer has on file for you. Incorrect information may cause a delay in processing your order. UCView Media Inc reserves the right to accept or decline any order for any reason.
UCView Media Inc uses UPS for all orders placed within the continental United States. Orders sent to Hawaii and Alaska will be shipped by UPS Express delivery. Shipping charges are automatically calculated for you when placing your order. Total shipping charges are calculated based on the quantity and model of product(s) you order and shipping method you select. A small insurance charge is automatically calculated when you place your order, and will be combined into one shipping and handling fee. International billing or shipping addresses are accepted. UCView Media Inc does not ship on Saturday, Sunday or holidays. Note: The UCView Media Inc Store cannot deliver to P.O. Boxes, APO or FPO addresses. UCView Media Inc ships to addresses within the United States, as well as worldwide. UCView Media Inc shall solely determine where it will ship products, without prior notice. All shipments are subject to stock availability.
UCView Media Inc provides you with full shipment insurance for your purchase, included in the shipping and handling fee. However, you are responsible for providing accurate information on the Registration Form. Please double-check and confirm that you provided accurate shipping address and daytime phone number. If the shipper loses the package, due to customer entry error, then it becomes customer's responsibility to provide the accurate information to the shipper. If the shipper is at fault, and the problem is not resolved within 10 business days, the UCView Media Inc will ship a replacement product to you immediately. This policy only applies to products being shipped from UCView Media Inc to the customer.
Missing Material Policy
UCView Media Inc will supply materials missing from your product packages (for example, software, manuals, cards, cables, etc.) if you notify us within 30 days of receipt of order. Please call UCView Media Inc at (818)772-8255 , 9 a.m. to 6 p.m. PST, Monday through Friday; (excluding weekends and holidays) for replacement materials.After 30 days of receipt of order, it will be your responsibility to purchase replacement materials by calling UCView Media Inc Customer Service at (818)772-8255 a.m. to 5 p.m. PST, Monday through Friday; Thursday 7 a.m. to 3 p.m. PST (excluding weekends and holidays).
Exchange and Return Details
Order Cancellation Options
Once your order is submitted for processing, it cannot be cancelled. If you do not want any part of the order, you may choose one of the following options:
When UPS attempts delivery of your order, do not accept the shipment, or write "Return to Sender" on the outside label. UPS will return your order to our warehouse and a refund for the item(s) ordered will be issued to your credit card account, plus any tax (if applicable). We cannot refund shipping charges unless we accidentally shipped you an incorrect or damaged item(s).
Return the item(s) as noted in "Returns Policy" below.
Any items which have been installed or damaged will be accepted at our discretion and may be subject to a restocking fee. Wire and special orders may not be returned support for defective products will be provided by our technical support group (www.ucview.com/support). Please refer to the following instructions before sending your original item back: No charge for restocking provided the returned items are in new condition. Shipping charges are not refundable unless they are due to our error.
Information Needed For Return or Exchange
If your product(s) become(s) defective, or you wish to return or exchange your product(s), within the first thirty (30) days of your invoice date, you may return it for a refund, or an immediate replacement, subject to manufacturer restrictions. Before returning any item, please refer to and provide the following information when requesting a replacement: (refer to packing slip).
Billing zip code
Billing phone number
Your daytime phone number
- 1 In order to return merchandise, you must call (818)772-8255 , 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. PST, Monday through Friday; Thursday 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. PST (excluding weekends and holidays) for a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number within thirty days of your invoice date or E-mail email@example.com for further instructions.
- 2 No returns, of any type, will be accepted without an RMA number. Please be sure to physically inspect your UCView Media Inc product(s) before opening any bundled software. For defective software, UCView Media Inc authorizes same-item exchange only.
- 3 The RMA number is good for only one (1) purchase transaction and must match the product authorized for return.
- 4 All products (unless noted on UCView Media Inc site) are sold with the full manufacturer's warranty.
- 5 You are responsible for shipping and insurance charges related to the return of the original product(s). In order to receive full credit, return your product after obtaining an RMA. All items must be in "as-new" condition, in original packaging and with all warranty cards, manuals and accessories. Any missing items could result in a delay or partial forfeiture of your credit. There will be a 30% re-stocking fee for products returned in a damaged box, or returned in a non-original box.
- 6 All items being returned must be received in UCView Media Inc warehouse within 10 business days (two calendar weeks) of receipt of your RMA number and return instructions. Any discrepancies could result in a delay or complete forfeiture of your credit.
- 7 All items being returned must be received in UCView Media Inc warehouse within 10 business days (two calendar weeks) of receipt of your RMA number and return instructions. Any discrepancies could result in a delay or complete forfeiture of your credit.
- 8 UCView Media Inc will ship a replacement or exchange product(s) upon receipt of the returned product(s). You might not need to offer a credit card number for this option. UCView Media Inc will pay for the shipping charges necessary for you to return the defective product(s) within 30 days from purchase date.
- 9 UCView Media Inc will refund or credit your charge card for the value of the product. Shipping and handling charges are non-refundable and we do not pay for shipping on returns. Please allow two billing cycles for the credit to appear on your credit card statement. UCView Media Inc will not be responsible for any interest accrued, fees, etc., which may be charged to your credit card during the credit processing period.
UCView Media Inc collects a local county sales tax for delivery to all addresses within the state of California.